Sunday, August 17, 2014

Blogilates, running, and the permission to be me

So, I'm going to go about this a different way. I don't know that anyone is even reading this, so that being said, I am truly going to treat this like a web log....an on-line diary of my fitness routine, thoughts and randomness that I can look back on to see what worked what didn't and what motivated me at my best times. So with that little disclaimer out of the way, here I go!

     So, I downloaded the Blogilates app the other day. I can honestly say I don't know why I waited so long to get on the Blogilates train like a beast to look like a beauty bandwagon!!! I am in LOVE with the program after only 2 videos!! I can see this becoming a regular addition to my running. A new addiction. A new passion.  I love that there are videos, forums and recipes at my fingertips. I tried the mug muffin recipe (but added some pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger and honey) and it was AMAZING!
As I type I'm also making a grocery list in my head of the things i need to buy to try other recipes! Number one on my list? Healthy boba tea!!!!

After having an awesome run on Saturday I am feeling some serious achiness in my ankle. I think I'm going to be trading in views like this...
for views of a cinder block wall for a good chunk of my runs. I can really tell a difference when I run on the more forgiving treadmill deck. Also going to be doing more research on what more I can do to treat my ankle at home.

Well, I just have to get through one more shift and I have two whole days to devote to family, fitness and my favorite things. Have a great Sunday!!

Much love,
The tiny tigress 


No comments:

Post a Comment